Per our kids . . . I have taught them the following lessons . . .
- If it’s not yours don’t touch it.
- Don’t get up on my table.
- Don’t talk with your mouth full.
- Don’t talk to strangers. (per molly as she talks with her mouth full)
- Couches are for sitting . . . don’t jump on our couches.
- Cool whip with chocoloate syrup is a great snack.
- Your mom is superwoman.
- Only little kids need help washing up in the bathtub. I think this was somewhat selfishly motivated. Dakota hates me calling him little, so all the things I want him to do, I tell him little kids need help with that.
- Drinking out of the milk carton is acceptable. Visitors would never know unless there are floaties. (Linda and I have a difference of opinion on this lesson.)
- Tackle someone if they are in your way.
- Our families favorite thing to do? . . . take a nap. (No one seems to agree with me.)